TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE NORTH SLOPE!!!




I can't tell you how many people I talk to at my North Slope open houses that love this historic area! They actually stay and listen to me spew on about the activities in our North Slope, the people who live here and our passion for preservation. We really do feel like a big family with a really extensive call tree. If someone jacks a car in our neighborhood, it spreads like wildfire! We pride ourselves in getting the word out, identifying the culprit and getting him apprehended before he can drive out of the neighborhood! Ha ha...well....that's a bit of an exaggeration but, you get the idea.

There has been a bit of reorganization in the North Slope Historic Board over the years, and then reorganization yet again, but, it is all with the intention of providing the best balance of representation for the residents of our area.

So if you are interested in finding out about ALL that the North Slope Historic Neighborhood has to offer it's residents, AND have a voice and a say about it, come on!!! Get involved! Come check us out! You can find out how by checking out our website or by our cute little old fashioned newspaper called the "Trolly Times." Call me if you want any information (I am a board member, by the way) or have any questions. I can make sure you get the "Trolly Times" delivered to your home or emailed to you each time a new one comes out.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home