TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

WINDERMERE GONE "WOW!"

OK....so....so many changes in the last few months have occurred at Windermere Professional Partners. I have always said that our office is set apart from the rest because of the fact that it is so well put together. We have such an eclectic group of experienced agents mixed with a crew of bright new talent, led by four amazing leaders. Equally important to this mix is the fact that our office staff is absolutely "Top Notch!" There is NO excuse for any agent in our office to not be up to date on the Market Trends, latest form changes, legislature campaigns in Olympia, and community service projects. WOW!! Talk about blowing your own horn:-) Can't help it though...If your house has our sign hanging in front of it, It means ALL of these things, not to mention that your agent abides by the Windermere Standards of Practice AND the NAR Code of Ethics!!!

Now...Things have just gotten better! We are in the process of implementing new technology that will make your home search or sale much smoother and further reaching. Just call me and I 'll explain to you what I and Windermere Pro Partners can do for you. Don't forget...I'm all about Results!

Martha Mendenhall, Agent
Windermere Professional Partners
253-861-8783
www.marthamendenhall.mywindermere.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home