TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Friday, December 26, 2008

MOVIN' ON!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
JUST LETTING ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND READERS KNOW THAT I HAVE NOW JOINED THE
WINDERMERE FAMILY OF PROFESSIONAL PARTNERS!
I CAN STILL BE REACHED BY MY CELL PHONE NUMBER AND IT WILL BE BUSINESS AS USUAL FOR ME. MY HOME OFFICE IS WHERE I WILL BE MOSTLY WORKING FROM, ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE A DESK AT THE OFFICE.
EXCITING!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your blog. I am big fan of historic homes too. I live in a "charming" place on Capitol Hill in Seattle and I just love when people come over and get jealous over my crown moldings.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Martha Mendenhall said...

I know exactly how you feel. The inside of my home has incredible wainscot and woodwork.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home