TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Monday, June 09, 2008

THE ANSONIA CONDOMINIUMS




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the

Ansonia Condominiums!!!

I've heard people wispering and talking about them as they are touring my open house. I can tell they have just come from there. Some people are critical, saying how they wasted so much space, blah, blah, blah. OMG!!!! I have gone through a TON of condos in Tacoma (cuz there are a ton of condos in Tacoma now) and I have not seen anything like them.
I am a multi-faceted person. I am actually more than one person. (Am I freakin you out now?) I love my historic homes and buildings but, I also have seen some amazing ultra modern living spaces that I could totally live in and love. It's rare to find something that is truly set apart and different than the others but, they are out there. (Call me and I'll take you to the best of the best ones!)
The Ansonia gets a thumbs up from me because they are the best of both worlds. A great balance between the wonderful craftsman ship of the crown moldings, fireplace mantles, trim work, windows, not to mention, a fabulous, vintage building, and the modern conveniences of the great appliances, granit countertops, gas fireplace, open kitchen/gathering places. But my very favorite part about them is the flow of the units. This is not a condo in a box! These feel like homes! They flow from one living area to another through hallways that make great little reading nooks, computer spaces, library walls, etc. Ohhhh...I love them!!! Come let me show them to you.


I give a thumbs up to the "Triangle" Condo's too. They are different than anything I've seen in a townhome. I like them because you own the ground that your unit sits on, everyone has a view from a rooftop patio (except for one unlucky guy), they're greenbuilt, tankless hotwater heaters, open and airy, and just feel like an Urban Treehouse to me. (Thats my plug for the Triangles) I could live there and love it!
If I had to choose....I'd have to opt for the Ansonia. I'm just sayin...

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Ansonia too!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home