TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

YET ANOTHER FREDERICK HEATH CREATION!




You know...I'm pretty much in heaven when I get the opportunity to list a home that is so significant a structure in our Historic District. This is a 1906 Frederick Heath Tudor!

(
http://marthamendenhall.mywindermere.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Listing.ListingDetail&ListingID=18554043)

It has been maintained impeccably and restored perfectionistically...if that's even a word. Once you go through this masterpiece, it will be the home by which all the other historically restored homes are measured. For one thing...the sellers of this lovely home are so darn clean and organized that it makes me feel somewhat inaddequate. But...a project for another day.

This home is nestled in a fabulous area, kitty corner from the Tacoma Lawn and Tennis Club and surrounded by some million dollar homes. The house looks kind of small from the street but, it's 2749 square feet! You really have to come inside to appreciate all the details of this historic beauty.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home