TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

WOW! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME!!!

First I must apologize for being gone from my blog for so long. What was I thinking. Well... I was probably thinking that nobody reads my blog anyway except me, so I am essentially apologizing to myself.

Regardless....I have come across a great website for salvage restoration materials. It's called Northwest Building Salvage Network. It's a great site to go to if you're looking for unusual things that they don't stock at Lowes or Home Depot (like I'd use them for a period restoration anyway...duh). So check them out. Cool stuff like fireplace mantels, and corbels and such.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home