TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Monday, June 09, 2008

AH HA!!!!!

You know....I'v had this blog for quite a while now, but have never been able to figure out how to allow comments. TA DA!!!!! I finally figured it out. So if you are reading this...please leave me a comment so I can see if I've done it successfully. Just a test comment if you have no legitimate comment to make. Come on....you can think of something to say.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hurdle For Fun said...

Since you're forcing me to comment, here it is: Your enthusiasm is contagious! Thanks for being you! See you on the track!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Martha Mendenhall said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you checked out my blog. I've been so busy with changing real estate offices that I haven't been able to post much. It's about to pick up. Tune in.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home