TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

NORTH SLOPE ELECTIONS!!

Well...I'm pretty excited about the fact that I finally took a step, that I've wanted to take for years, to become more involved in our North Slope neighborhood. I was elected to the Board of the North Slope Historic District (NSHD) last week. There are 9 Board Members and a number of great committees that do a ton of valuable work for our district and residents. For years I've reaped the benefits of their labor and have wanted to be more involved; however, my life circumstances left me feeling that I couldn't give the committment 100%, so I passed. Not this time! I so look forward to giving back to this neighborhood. I love it! One of the things I'm passionate about is the possibility of educating Real Estate Agents about this district, the restrictions, historic value, etc., when they list a home here or represent a buyer. I want there to be no more excuses for misinformation and no more claims of ignorance. WOW!!! That sounded a little bit like I had been elected to the senate or something. Ha ha. Oh well...happy to serve.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home