TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

FABULOUS HISTORIC HOME ON THE MARKET!


OMG!!! Don't miss this amazing 1905, Ambrose Russell home built for William R Nichols. It is seriously one of our most distinctive arhitectural residences in our Historic District.

http://www.marthamendenhall.mywindermere.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Listing.ListingDetail&ListingID=76142725

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home