TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

NEW TACOMA HOT SPOT!


Well...it's probably not exactly a "Hot Spot" yet but, I certainly will be when word gets out. The location of the "Side Bar Bistro" is a little bit like the bottom edge of a round cake that didn't get frosted. It's not in the heart of our downtown where many of our other great spots are like Matador, Paddy Coynes, Surreal and Macconi's. It's up on Tacoma Ave and 11th in red Kelly's old place. Sounds like a great spot though. Give it a try! It's open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! I don't know about you but, I'm checkin it out. I'll let you know what I think. You can let me know too. Just leave a comment!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home