TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A PRETTY GOOD READ (I've been told)


Want to know more about what is is I do, what I stand for and why? Pick up a copy of the latest issue of our REALTOR Magazine. I had the privalege of being the profile subject of this issue and I must say...even I was impressed with the well written article and the awesome photos.
Thanks Laura Christian for your journalistic professionalism and many thanks to Brian with Amore Studios for two fabulous days of photo shoots and fun. BTW...you MUST visit his website cuz he is one of the best and most creative photographers I've ever worked with. Just click on his like above.
If you don't know where to get a copy of the magazine, just contact me and I'll send one to you or you can pick one up at our Windermere Office at 21st and Pearl in Tacoma.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home