TACOMA'S HISTORIC DISTRICT AND ALL THINGS OLD!

I work many of the Pierce County areas and I have always had an interest in homes and architecture of ALL styles, but I have a special appreciation for the “Grand Ol’ Victorian,” “Warm, Cottage Craftsman,” “Shotgun” and “North End Bungalow,” not to mention, our beautiful Neo-Classical homes. Our historic area is a wonderful mixture of eclectic history. The value of working with someone with a real love of the area in which you live is immeasurable.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States

University level Track and field Coach. Retired from Real Estate in November of 2011. Agent for Windermere Professional Partners in Tacoma,Washington for 6 years. I specialize in the North End Historic District but, I love all kinds of architecture. I am also a Track Coach at Pacific Lutheran University.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

WRIGHT PARK

Has anyone noticed how magnificent Wright Park is looking these days? I must tell you...living only 7 blocks from the park and having lived here for 14 years, I have seen such transition to this area. The transition of Wright Park has been phenomenal! I am a runner so I have always used the park for the trails and the hills. Well...I will admit to you that there were times long ago that I did not feel so safe in the park. Even in the daytime. Well now I feel so totally comfortable. Family's have really come back to the park. There are pic-nics going on, school outings, joggers, moms with strollers, painters, weddings, festivals! I could go on and on! The new sprayground will be fantastic, if we ever get a summer. Come check it out!
BTW...as it relates to real estate....the home values in the area do nothing but benefit from the revitalization of our beautiful Wright Park.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home